The Spike Jet Classic comes with a rotatable housing with 360° graduation markings, extended orienteering lines and a grip friendly surface.
The baseplate has a detachable scale slider at the tip that helps you measure the exact distance between two places on the map. This way you can more easily plan your race. If you chose to detach the scale slider, you have even more transparency. With the Spike Jet, you get 3 separate scale sliders, that can also be flipped, giving you a total of 6 different scales to choose from. The stencil holes for start and control markings are great when you want to create your own orienteering race.
• Silva Jet 2.0 needle – provides world class performance in needle speed and settling time and it offers outstanding reliability and stability
• Rotatable housing with 360° markings and N,E,W,S markings
• 3 separate scale sliders that can be attached to the baseplate:1:40 k, 1:7.5 k, 1:10 k, 1:15 k, 1:3 k, 1:4 k
• Comfortable and adjustable wrist strap
• Friction element for improved friction against the map
• Robust material that withstands tough treatment and conditions
• Stencil holes