Pytho4 BUGrip is a shoe with a wide range of uses. The low drop gives good ground contact, which, combined with the fantastic grip, makes the shoe a perfect option for those who like to run in uneven terrain, while the comfort and water-repelling upper make the shoe a favourite with many recreational runners who want to run in comfort in winter.
For what: Winter running, trail running and orienteering
Why we made the shoe: The world needed a studded shoe for all kinds of surfaces. Pytho was made to cope with everything from snow and bare ice to narrow trails and pathless terrain.
- 17 BUGrip® carbide steel studs provide optimal grip on all surfaces
- Low drop for fantastic terrain control
- Sustainable material and protective toe box make the shoe durable
- Bluesign®-certified upper polyester material
- Bluesign®-certified lining made from recycled PET and coloured using solution dye technology
- Bluesign®-certified fabric in insock made from recycled PET