Icebug Insoles SLIM is an extra thin variant of Icebug’s footbed. Thanks to it, it fits in everything from football and running shoes to sneakers. The footbed provides the same good support as the Icebug Insoles FAT but slightly less cushioning. Icebug Insoles SLIM is 2 mm high. To fit different high foot arches, the footbed is available in two variants – Medium and High.
Icebug Insoles correct the structure of the foot. It feels often unfamiliar at first – especially with the peloton supporting the anterior foot arch – and can mean that muscles and tendons that have been inactive for a long time may start working again. We therefore recommend a gradual use, where you initially only use the sole for a few hours or a day, to gradually increase the use. Once you get used to it, you can use Icebug Insoles both for sports activities and to keep in your shoes all the time for work or leisure.
1) Place the insole to be replaced on top of the Icebug Insoles and line in the heel.
2) Draw the outline with a thin pen. Make sure the line goes just as far from the center on both sides of the Icebug Insoles (the pilot – the elevation behind the front foot – should be centered when the sole is clipped).
3) Cut off excess material with scissors. It is in the front gray part – in front of the black material – that any trimming needs to be done. Behind it, Icebug Insoles start to rise, and then it fits into the shoe. Trim carefully so that not too much is cut. It is better to start by cutting a little.
4) Try the Icebug Insoles in the shoe.
5) Trim away more if needed and try again. Continue until the sole fits into the shoe.
Soft materials with high cushioning absorb the first shock and give a nice feel to the foot. The dynamic support helps the arches not to collapse, which gives a lively feeling in the foot.
Moisture transporting mesh lining with low friction.
Very soft and shock absorbing layer in Poliyou®, a special foam with open cell structure.
Soft, shock-absorbing EVA layer that, when used, forms according to the pressure of the foot.
Stiff but flexible stock in PE. Molded to fit low, medium or high foot arch. Gives the foot sole a three-dimensional fit and helps the foot’s biomechanical shock absorption.
Molded TPU piece with two elevations on the sides of the heel. Returns the movement energy from the heel setting with a soft trampoline effect.