OCRxCTM Speed running shoe is a perfect combination of all-terrain traction, lightweight flexibility and engineered support to dominate trails and the most demanding obstacle courses in the world.
These shoes are a dramatic evolution of the award winning OCRxCTM platform. They are engineered for speed while maintaining the same stability and features needed for conquering obstacles and trails. Rugged traction and drainage system and lightweight yet durable nylon upper combine to make this shoe your best friend for tackling the elements.
CTM – the best of the best
CTM stands for Craft Tailored Motion and includes the most advanced materials and the latest innovations for the most demanding athletes. When superior function, maximum energy return and truly low weight is the name of your game, this is where you come to play.
- Lightweight, quick-dry/easy-clean nylon upper
- Durable toe and heel overlays for protection against the elements
- ARC Foam midsole with responsive tuning
- Hydrain midsole drainage system quickly evacuates water from inside the shoe
- Rugged outsole with dual-layer lug system provides ultimate traction on varying outdoor surfaces
- X-shaped design pattern on forefoot to ensure optimum grip at the varying angles created by uneven terrain
- Reverse contoured heel form to eliminate friction, blisters, and pressure along the Achilles tendon
- Weight UK5 270 grams
- Stack height 20 mm
- Drop 6 mm